iBreeze Series APAP CPAP 20A by Resvent
The iBreeze Series 20A Auto CPAP has a refreshing modern design with tons of technology and features packed into a small package. The colorful 3.5" lcd screen and friendly user menu makes the iBreeze CPAP one of the most intuitive units to navigate on the market. Nightstand convenience with built in clock and even an alarm clock.
- Humidifier Preheat option along with intelligent humidification. The iBreeze Series 20A CPAP monitors the rooms temperature and humidity levels allowing the CPAP to control the proper amount of humidification without having excessive condensation in your tubing.
- Intelligence Pressure Release (IPR) settings from 0-3. The iBreeze Auto CPAP can sense when you exhale and slightly lower the pressure to aid in easier exhalation. This setting can be adjusted from 0-3 with 3 being the highest level of comfort and 0 being turned off.
- Optional Auto Start and Stop. The iBreeze CPAP will start therapy if a breath within the mask is detected and will automatically turn off if the mask has been removed.
- Smart Ramp feature that can be tailored to your needs with the amount of pressure increase increments and ramp time giving you full control over your comfort needs.
- Therapy modes - iBreeze Series 20A has two therapy modes. The CPAP can be used as a fixed pressure device or as a APAP which is an Auto-Adjusting CPAP.
- Universal Power Supply meaning you can take your iBreeze anywhere in the world with you.
- Data and compliance are stored via SD Card and can be downloaded with the iMatrix software. Please see link below to download the iMatrix software for iBreeze.
Included in Box
- iBreeze Series 20A Auto CPAP
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- 2 Disposable Air Filters
- User Manual
- Carry Case
- SD Card
- Standard Tubing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.4in x 7in x 5in
- Weight 3.4 lbs
- Water Capacity: To maximum fill line 290 mL
- Humidifier Settings: Auto / OFF / 1-8 Default Setting: 3
Mode of Operation
- AutoCPAP or Fixed Pressure CPAP
- The SD card can record patient data and fault information
AC Power Consumption
- AC Input 100V - 240V ~, 1.18-0.56A 50Hz / 60 Hz, 2A Max
- DC Output 24V 2.5A
- 4 to 20 cmH2O
- The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes, default 15 minutes
Sound Pressure Level
- < 28 db
Tubing Connection Port
- The 22mm conical air outlet (Universal for all standard CPAP Tubing) - Quick Release twist lock
- 2 years
Regular cleaning of the iBreeze Series 20A Auto CPAP and its accessories is especially important for the prevention of respiratory infections. CPAP, APAP, BPAP, BiPAP, BiLEVEL sanitizing machines are also recommended.
Cleaning the Water Chamber - Remove the water chamber from the CPAP. Open the top of the water chamber and hand wash with a mild liquid soap, rinse thoroughly and wipe dry. Alternatively a sanitizing machine can be used.
Cleaning the Enclosure (exterior of PAP device) - Wipe the exterior surface with a soft cloth to remove dust as needed.
Filter - Disposable - Replace every 6 months or sooner if necessary.
Recommended Replacement Intervals:
Nasal Cushion: 1-3 Months
Mask Frame: 6 Months
Headgear: 3-6 Months
Tubing: 3-6 Months
Water Chamber: 3-6 Months
Filter: 3-6 Months
Returns accepted within 30 Day of receiving. Return of CPAP / BiLEVEL devices will only be accepted if in "New" and "Unused" condition. Customers are responsible for any return shipping cost.
Copy of Prescription Required before shipping