Luna II Replacement Water Chamber by 3B Medical
Innovative dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency. The hinged lid on the Luna II CPAP water chamber makes refilling and cleaning a breeze. 3B Medical recommends using distilled water in the Luna II water chamber to prevent the build up of mineral deposits. Any type of buildup on the surface of the heat plate of the water chamber can adversely affect the PAP therapy.
- Luna II CPAP Model LG2000
- Luna II Auto CPAP Model LG2A00
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.5in x 4.5in x 3.5in
- Weight 10.65 oz
- Water Capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
Luna II CPAP Reusable Filter
Luna II CPAP Ultrafine Disposable Filters
Luna II CPAP / Luna II Auto CPAP User Manual
Regular cleaning of the Luna II CPAP / Luna II Auto CPAP and its accessories is especially important for the prevention of respiratory infections. CPAP, BPAP, BiPAP, BiLEVEL sanitizing machines are also recommended.
Cleaning the Water Chamber - Remove the water chamber from the Luna II CPAP. Open the top of the water chamber and hand wash with a mild liquid soap, rinse thoroughly and wipe dry. Alternatively, a sanitizing machine can be used.
Cleaning the Enclosure (exterior of PAP device) - Wipe the exterior surface with a soft cloth to remove dust as needed.
- Reusable filter - It is recommended to handwash the filter weekly. Note it is important the filter be completely dry before placing back into the PAP device. The reusable filter should be replaced every 6 months or sooner if the filter is showing signs of wear.
- Disposable filter - If using a LUNA Ultrafine Disposable filter, it is recommended to be replaced monthly or sooner if needed.
Recommended Replacement Intervals:
Nasal Cushion: 1-3 Months
Mask Frame: 6 Months
Headgear: 3-6 Months
Tubing: 3-6 Months
Water Chamber: 3-6 Months
Reusable Filter: 3-6 Months
Disposable Filter: Monthly
Returns accepted within 30 Day of receiving. Return of CPAP / BiLEVEL devices will only be accepted if in "New" and "Unused" condition. Customers are responsible for any return shipping cost.
Replacement CPAP or BiLEVEL components DO NOT require an Rx.