Replacement NUWAVE Large Bag (Bag Only)
OEM REPLACEMENT BAG
Part Number NUWAVE-BG-LG
Information on the NUWAVE product line:
- NuWave Combo comes with larger home bag and travel bag
- Designed for Home or Travel use
- Length 4 7/8 inches Width 2 3/8 inches Height 2 inches
- .45 lbs
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery 6-8 Cleaning Cycles per charge
- Built in overcharging protection
- 24-month warranty
- Replaceable carbon filter
- Ozone (activated oxygen) cleaning technology
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- No adapters needed
- Sanitizing cycle consist of
- 30 minute cleaning cycle of ozone
- 5 minutes of fresh air (fan only)
- Wait 2 hours before opening bag
The water in the heated humidifier, CPAP tubing, and CPAP mask makes the perfect breeding environment for germs, bacteria, and mold. This manufactured environment can cause unpleasant smells and even sickness.
Unmaintained CPAP machines and supplies also have a shorter life span. With the use of a CPAP cleaner many customers have increased the longevity of their supplies with routine cleaning utilizing the modern CPAP cleaning technology.
NUWAVE CPAP Sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in your CPAP equipment in only 30 minutes. It uses Ozone (also known as activated oxygen) to disinfect your tubing, mask and humidifier chamber. Requires no soap, water, cleaning solutions or on-going maintenance. Small and portable, weighing less than 1/2 a pound.
One of the most significant problems with cleaning CPAP equipment by hand is that it takes a long time to clean, and there is no way of knowing how effective the material is being cleaned on a daily basis.
NUWAVE CPAP cleaner solves the problem of manually cleaning. Place the CPAP mask and the empty humidifier chamber in the NUWAVE CPAP cleaner bag.
Zip the NUWAVE CPAP cleaner bag closed. Connect one end of the CPAP tubing to the side of the bag and the other end to the NUWAVE CPAP cleaner. Then press the button on the device and let it run for 35-minutes. A replaceable activated carbon filter is in the NUWAVE CPAP cleaner bag that will help eliminate the ozone cleaning smell. The NUWAVE sanitizer will automatically shut itself off once it has gone through the 35-minute cycle of sanitizing. This innovative CPAP sanitizer takes care of everything for you.
Advantages of NUWAVE CPAP Cleaner
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria in your CPAP equipment in only 30 minutes.
- Uses activated oxygen to disinfect your tubing, mask and humidifier chamber
- Activated carbon filter in CPAP cleaner bag to eliminate ozone smell
- Requires no soap, water, cleaning solutions or on-going maintenance
- Small and portable, weighs less than 1/2 pound
- Perfect for home use & travel
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Ultra-quiet while it disinfects
This device efficiently destroys harmful bacteria and mold, which prevents health-related complications. Also, studies show that people who use NUWAVE CPAP cleaner are more inclined to clean their CPAP equipment on a daily basis — which doctors recommend.
You will enjoy maximum benefits of your CPAP equipment and get the restorative sleep your body requires. Invest in NUWAVE CPAP cleaner to protect your health and CPAP equipment investment.