Replacement ResMed AirFit N20 and AirFit N20 for Her Nasal Cushion
For Her is Cushion size Small
The ResMed AirFit N20 features an ergonomic design that provides maximum comfort and stability. The frame has been anatomically designed for an improved secure fit, while the under-eye cushion helps reduce contact on the bridge of the nose for greater comfort. The mask also features an InfinitySeal cushion, which provides a reliable seal in any sleeping position.
- Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- InfinitySeal cushion features specially-designed loops and varying thickness levels designed to prevent blowout.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
Frame and Cushion
Handwash cushion daily and all other components weekly with mild soap and water. Alternative is to utilize a CPAP sanitizer and mask wipes
Recommended Replacement Intervals:
Nasal Cushion: 1-3 Months
Mask Frame: 6 Months
Headgear: 3-6 Months
Cushion or Pillow Material
Silicone (Latex Free)
30-day satisfaction guarantee and 90-day warranty
Operation pressure range
4 to 30 cmH20
30 Day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days, simply contact us with your order number and we will gladly start the return process for you. Customers are responsible for any return shipping cost.
Not required. Components of the mask are itemized and sold with or without a separate headgear.