ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask Frame and Cushion ONLY (No Headgear)
The ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask is a premium CPAP mask used to reduce sleep apnea. It features an innovative sling support system and a top-of-head tube design for optimal CPAP therapy. It is designed to fit a wide range of user needs, providing comfort and a secure seal throughout the night.
- Quick-release elbow allows for easy disconnection. The pinch-clip elbow stays attached to the tubing to ensure parts do not get stuck or lost.
- SpringFit frame automatically adjusts to different facial profiles, helping provide an accurate fit the first time.
- Top-of-head design gives patients the freedom to sleep in any position and closer to their bed partner.
- Soft sleeves designed for added comfort and reduction in facial marks.
- Curved cradle cushion is designed to provide a comfortable, stable seal that is less obtrusive.
Handwash cushion daily and all other components weekly with mild soap and water. Alternative is to utilize a CPAP sanitizer and mask wipes
Recommended Replacement Intervals:
Nasal Cushion: 1-3 Months
Mask Frame: 6 Months
Headgear: 3-6 Months
Cushion or Pillow Material
Silicone (Latex Free)
30-day satisfaction guarantee and 90-day warranty
Operation pressure range
4 to 25 cmH20
30 Day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days, simply contact us with your order number and we will gladly start the return process for you. Customers are responsible for any return shipping cost.
Not required. Components of the mask are itemized and sold with or without a separate headgear.