Sleek up to date modern design that that beats the out of date SoClean. Meet Zoey! Zoey is a fun and more effective way to clean CPAP equipment. Smaller, quieter, and simple to operate, Zoey is a welcome addition in the home.
Zoey is designed with simplicity in mind. Just place your mask into the bin and attach your CPAP tube when you wake up, press a button—and let Zoey take care of the rest! We think you’ll find that Zoey is the most effective and stress-free way to maintain respiratory health.
Easy to use
Start cleaning or set delay mode with a single button. Zoey uses simple lights to show what’s happening.
Quiet and sleek
With a small footprint and quiet operation, Zoey is a welcome addition in your home.
Safe and efficient
Zoey cleans using contained activated oxygen and safely filters it back as oxygen. Nothing else is needed.
Zoey includes the following parts:
- Injection tube with check valve
- Zoey’s injection tube includes a check valve that traps condensation in the line to keep water from damaging your equipment.
- Zoey’s filter protects you and your household from activated oxygen.
- Tube connector
- Zoey’s tube connector attaches the unit to your CPAP machine. Once connected, it remains in place at all times—whether you’re cleaning or using your CPAP.
- Power adapter
- Zoey’s power adapter is a standard two-prong power brick with a 46-inch cord. 100-240V.
*Disclaimer* - FOR HEATED TUBES ONLY - Do you have a ResMed S9, ResMed Airsense 10, or Philips Respironics? You will need a CPAP machine adapter for the Zoey to be compatible with your heated tube.
- Zoey requires a replacement filter and check valve kit after the conclusion of 120 complete cleaning cycles