Luna G3 Series Heated CPAP BPAP Heated Tubing
Alternate Model LG3HT
*Replacing your CPAP Tubing every 3-6 months will keep your supplies in top operating condition ensuring a tight seal and optimal therapy.
Luna G3 Series by 3B Medical Integrated Heated Tubing. Intelligent Auto Humididy control allows G3 maximum moisture while ensuring rain out in the PAP tubing is not an issue.
Replacement Parts Available:
Regular daily cleaning of the LH1 Luna G3 Heated Tubing is very important for the prevention of respiratory infections. Alternative is to utilize a CPAP sanitizer and mask wipes.
- Remove the tubing from the device and CPAP mask before cleaning.
- Hold the cuff of the air tubing and gently pull it away from the device.
- Hold both the cuff of the air tubing and the swivel of the mask, then gently pull apart.
- Clean the components with a soft bristle bursh for one minute while soaking them in a solution of mild soap.
- Run the mild soap solution through the heated CPAP tubing repeatedly until no contamination is visible.
- Throughly rinse
- Air dry out of direct sunlight and heat
Recommended Replacement Intervals:
Full Face Cushion: 1-3 Months
Mask Frame: 6 Months
Headgear: 3-6 Months
Tubing 3-6 Months
Luna G3 CPAP series and Luna G3 BPAP series
30 day satisfaction guarantee and 90 day warranty
30 Day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days, simply contact us with your order number and we will gladly start the return process for you. Customers are responsible for any return shipping cost.
Replacement components DO NOT require an Rx.